Saturday, March 15, 2008

dogs

David is generally very scared of dogs and especially large dogs. The other day the library had special visitors, Gunner and Phoebe, therapy dogs. David signed up to read (discuss the pictures) to Gunner. He loved him, would pet him, talk to him and get close to him. Allison would just sit and laugh at Phoebe, the black cocker spaniel, mostly when her little stubby tail was wagging. For some reason she thought that was the greatest. Every time she would fall down laughing.


They both had such a fun time with these nice dogs. Unfortunately, today the neighbors bearded collies were out and so was David. I was upstairs and heard a LOUD screech only to see David running with a dog following thinking they were playing. He ran behind Aaron crying huge tears. I don't think we will be getting a big dog any time soon.

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

David and my boys should get together for a therapy group or something! My boys are both scared of dogs...no matter what size they are. I'm hoping they grow out of it since I'm such a dog lover.