David was so excited the other morning when it snowed. Before eating breakfast he had his pajamas off and his snow clothes on, without other clothes on. He was out front making snow angels and playing. I finally talked him in to coming in for some clothes and breakfast. As soon as he ate, he was out back with 10 hot wheels plowing the snow and "streets" on the picnic table. It was the best 2 hours of fun!


4 comments:
I like to see that he keeps his clubs next to the door. Travis would be proud. We might get some snow tomorrow...I really hope not. I am not ready for the snow...then again, I am never and will never be ready for the snow. Adalei says hello to all.
I'm with him! I'd be out there too in any amount of snow!!! Decorated the house here yesterday, in the 90 degree heat, wearing shorts, listening to Christmas music and decorating with snowflakes...is there something wrong with that picture? At least it's begining to look a lot like Christmas...minus the winter weather! :) love ya!
Hey, this is your long lost cousin, Erica. We have loved having Travis and Amy out here--we get together every once in a while. I run into Amy practically every time I'm at Target!
I have a blog, http://www.holmgrenhavoc.com
We'd love to be blogging buddies! Your children are beautiful and it's been fun reading about them. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment