For years and years and years I have wanted and dreamed of going to Maine! Why then has it taken us so long to take the short 90 minute drive to cross the state line?
I don't know,
but it sure was worth it.
We only ventured to one of the first spots as you come in along the coast to Maine
but it sure was worth it.
We only ventured to one of the first spots as you come in along the coast to Maine
We spent a perfect Saturday at the beach,
enjoying the waves
the sand (everyone but Aaron)
enjoying the waves
the sand (everyone but Aaron)
the salty water,
the tide coming in and us rushing to move our things numerous times farther and farther back.
By the time the tide came in they were glad to change from sandy wet suits to dry clothes and get a drink of strawberry lemonade!
The day was complete with a stop at the light house for a fresh lobster roll, some Maine blueberry pie and ice cream
4 comments:
Jill! I miss you and your cute family! What fun adventures you have on the east coast! I just LOVED LOVED LOVED Bridget trying to get her thumbs up. So cute!
Oh fun!!! So glad that you finally made it! So wish I could have been there to play! Next time you go to Main you need to go to Moosehead lake, take a canoe and see if you can see any moose...so many fun places in Maine...you'll be back for sure!
Oh, what a fun day. Lobster rolls, lemonade, blueberry pie! I want to go to Maine--to eat!
glad you made it to york! Charlie, Burke, and I had to come check out some Deskin pictures. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment