Bridget looked so small in her car seat, but was happy to be in it and enjoyed her ride home. We came home to some excited kids. That haven't been able to stop wanting to hold her, touch her, kiss her, sing to her, put in a pacifer, hold her hand or be by her side.




8 comments:
What an adorable picture of Bridget in her car seat. And with so much hair! Cute!
She's a lucky girl to be loved so much by her brother and sister too! Enjoy that.
Congratulations!
WOW! It's crazy to think that you have 3 now!! Congrats! She sure is a cutie! I sure will miss seeing her grow up. :( Love you guys!
She just keeps getting more and more beautiful. I love her dark hair...she has Jones in her all right!
WHOLEY SHMOLY SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love all that hair! Thanks for posting more pix! Love that the kids are so excited to be with her...wish I could be there to hold her, touch her, sing to her. Hope she's a good little baby for you! Love love love you all!
She is SO beautiful! Congratulations! We wish you every happiness with her, and all your little helpers who are equally adorable! Thanks for sharing the photos. Wish we lived close enough to hold her too!
Just adorable! Congrats on your gorgeous baby girl, and your growing family. Allison is a doll, David is a stud, and wee tiny baby B is just darling! Very excited to have you guys come out here.
You have inspired me to start blogging again:)
What a beauty! I'll have to get down there to see her in person before you guys move. Congratulations, I'm so happy for your little family!
What a sweetie she is. Congratulations
Post a Comment