Sunday, August 09, 2009

eyes wide open


p

When everyone left for church this morning, Bridget and I had a laugh. She was so smiley (of course not when I flashed the camera) and happy. Some dear friends picked out the flower just for Bridget. It just makes me smile since it is as big as her head and she will just look up at it like "why is this big thing on my head".

5 comments:

Dörte said...

Oh Jill, she is beautiful! I am glad you made a record of this intimate precious bonding moment. How are you feeling?

Jen and Daz said...

Oh I soooooooooooooooooooooooo wish we lived closer!!! I am missing out on all the fun! She is so precious!!!! Love you!!

mmqt said...

Can't believe how much she's opened her eyes in 1 day! How we miss you all....Bridget is a doll!

-Sydney- said...

Congratulations Jill! Another beautiful addition your brood. Bummer about the late-night delivery, but at least it was relatively quick (though probably not painless). She's a cutie! I also get a kick out of those giant flowers babies are wearing these days.

Mikaela said...

I have nothing clever to say. I just wanted to let you know I was here!