
David's preschool had the annual field trip to the pumpkin patch to pick their pumpkins that they will be carving this week with Dads. I can't wait to see what they come up with. David chose the smallest green pumpkin he could find. It is about the size of a baseball. He wants it to be carved like an alien head. Good luck Aaron!

While we were waiting for the hay ride, Allison tried out her skills of balancing and sitting on all the pumpkins around.


Then David had to join in and pose with the pumpkins.

David was so cute. As his class went in to the maze he asked Allison if she would like to hold his hand so she wouldn't get lost.

They had so much fun they went through twice!

The petting zoo was fun too. David was determined to pet the hairy enormous pig.

Here is the final pumpkin Allison chose, vines and all. It was a beautiful fall day, we had so much fun that Allison fell asleep on the way home.
2 comments:
Cute pictures! I wish my kids would love each other as much as yours do! David is a great big brother. I can't wait to see the alien head.
the alien head tops it. I am cracking up. And the hand holding? I can see Jeff doing that to you and Jen.
Post a Comment