Saturday, October 18, 2008

Daddy Takes Charge

Hello all. This is a guest post from Aaron (Daddy). Jill is away on our ward's women's retreat. She asked me to take pictures, so I've thoroughly documented all I can. Mostly this post is for the other dads out there. My advice: clone yourself or put security cameras in every room of the house so you always know what your children are doing.

Here's how the night Jill left went.

David got a hold of the tape and decided to make him some shoes like Dora so he could walk up the walls.




Allison found the salt. I guess she thought it would taste good and decided to chomp down. I would have taken a picture of her beautiful face, but I decided that I better give her some water and clean her up so she wouldn't choke on the foaming salt coming out of her mouth.



While cleaning up the salt mess, she found the cookies.



But at least we made it to the Elder's Quorum paper airplane party.






2 comments:

jodi said...

Aaron
you forgot to do Allisons hair but I won't tell if you don't. You may want to check her sodium levels, they may be a tad high. David has way cool shoes, too bad the tape didn't work. I really have to commend any dad who takes their kids overnight, it looks like everyone survived without an arm being broken off and used as a beating device.

Jen and Daz said...

Good boy for blogging and taking care of the kids,but did Jill kill you when she found out you took David and Allison to the party at the church in their pajama's??? Was she dying???? What were you thinking man, what were you thinking? :)