Sunday, September 21, 2008

#8

We have had many birthday parties the last couple of days. David and Allison have been full of sugar and party treats, but have loved all the games. Yesterday we had another party and Allison was hysterical. David just ran around having fun, not Allison.

The first game they played was a "candy walk". Allison first stood on number 8. She went around the circle a few times, but then decided that 8 would work for her and she never left it, the rest of the party. If we moved to another area, she picked it up and took it with her. She was on it the entire party. Half way through the party, Aaron turned toward me and said, "she'll probably want to sleep with it tonight."

So many grape heads, her tongue turned purple. She is still standing on the 8.

She did get off the 8 to hit the pinata, but went right back to blow up her balloon.

She left #8 to eat a cupcake. I took the opportunity to quickly throw it away while she was distracted. I didn't want her sleeping with a red piece of paper.

4 comments:

Kari said...

I love a girl who knows what she wants!

jodi said...

that is so funny because Abby was taken with the #8 when she was Allisons age. Every line we went through had to be #8.

Jen and Daz said...

She is so stinking funny!!!

mmqt said...

Too funny! How come your kids are so strong willed???? I don't get it!