The kids read and worked all summer to earn a trip to Storyland. As we checked the weather it was suppose to be a nice 70 degree weekend...well this is what we woke up to. Overcast and cool. Luckily there was a Wal-mart not too far, because this mom hadn't been prepared with jackets.
We stopped for donuts for breakfast and...well David sat on his when he jumped back in the car after taking the picture with the "moose" sign.
We were sad that we didn't get to see a moose. (Sporting their new sweatshirts)
But that sadness didn't last too long when we pulled into Storyland and began to ride all the rides.
"I'm late, I'm late"...oh wait...it is Bridget.
David driving a swan boat.
Trying out Cinderella's chair while she stepped out to lunch.
Our favorite ride. Well, David, Allison and myself. Bridget thought it was great, until
this hit her
and she was wet and cold. The rest of us rode it numerous times, often not even having to get off. I guess that is one benefit of going in the cooler weather, water rides had no line!
David, Bridget and I were getting ready to go on this water ride. When the boat came and the chairs were wet, Bridget changed her mind. David had a fun ride all alone!
What a fun time we had!
1 comment:
Storyland looks like alot of fun!
Post a Comment