Sunday, March 11, 2012

Our own little Calvin


David has really gotten into reading comic books...his latest love is Calvin and Hobbes. He came down one morning like this...
he said, "Mom, do I look fat?"
I was trying to figure out what to say when he continued,
"I have on three pair of pants, two sweaters, two shirts, a vest and coat."
My reply, "yep you do look pretty fluffy. What made you think of this?"
"Oh, I am just trying it like Calvin"

Here are all the clothes he had on.


With just one layer on: the skinny picture


He then came down and announced he was going to Mars and convinced Bridget she needed to be an alien princess. They collected a bunch of random things and put them in the wagon and went outside in the backyard...
only to read more comics!

1 comment:

Mariann said...

Calvin is my Favorite. Ammon likes them too, but is more into Lucky Luke. Love the look David.