Each day this month we have been doing an activity as a family. It has been keeping us BUSY along with all the other daily activities. One activity was to make a gingerbread house.
We had such a fun time laughing and putting tons of candy on...but I guess I didn't bake the gingerbread long enough or maybe it was too much candy...
because after we had made it and the kids had gone to bed
I heard a crash and this is what I found
some of the roof on the table. I quickly grabbed the camera and snapped a few pictures.
We had such a fun time laughing and putting tons of candy on...but I guess I didn't bake the gingerbread long enough or maybe it was too much candy...
because after we had made it and the kids had gone to bed
I heard a crash and this is what I found
some of the roof on the table. I quickly grabbed the camera and snapped a few pictures.

1 comment:
Wow! An activity everyday. You are incredible. The stories your kids will tell about their amazing mom!
Post a Comment