Wednesday, December 01, 2010

a trip to purgatory

That is Purgatory Chasm State Park.

We went with some friends thinking it would be a nice walk on a day off of school. I don't know what we were thinking a chasm was...but it definately wasn't a smooth walk in the park. Let's just say there were LOTS of rocks and I should have brought something to carry Bridget in, besides my arms.

We saw the Devil's pulpit and other "Devil" named things. Our favorite was the corn crib.

David thought the small crack in the granite rocks was the coolest thing to walk through.

We had a fun filled adventure!

1 comment:

Jen and Daz said...

So glad you made it back from purgatory! And that you are blogging again. How am i supposed to watch your kids grow, if you don't post!?!?!?! :) Just teasing. I miss you sis, we need to find time to chat! love you heaps!!!