
Allison was the lucky girl when we moved in to have floor to ceiling wallpaper. She said first thing, "blue is a boys color I want a pink room!" We started peeling and weeks turned into months...along with holidays and other things taking time...we just finished. We found a nice color wall underneath. (The inside of the closet should have warned us, the picture doesn't show just how bad it was!)

Allison choose her princess pink and was sure she wanted rainbow polka dots all over the walls. I kept trying to convince her white polka dots were what she wanted, she wouldn't have it. Then she decided she wanted them small all the same size. My parents were here to help figure out ways we could get dots on the walls. We considered painting them using a marshmellow, sponge, stencil, but we finally went for some vinyl dots which had to be punched from the bigger ones I had bought. Here it is

8 comments:
SO CUTE! I love it! Looking forward to seeing David's! :) love you all! xoxoxo
SO CUTE!!!! You did a fantastic job! Love it! Looking forward to seeing David's stripes! :)
vERY CUTE...AND VERY CLEVER! yOU GO GIRLS!
SO cute. Do you care if we copy?
Oh my gosh, her room is too cute. I can't believe you put the dots up by hand, I thought it was new wallpaper. On the other hand I can believe it, your amazing!
Go for it Jodi. It was super easy. I don't think I will ever use wallpaper after trying to get it off!
Hi. just popped over from Annettes blog. had to check out your before and after. Those polka dots are adorable!
Yea for the after! I love it!
Post a Comment