Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Pajama party

Have you ever picked something up because it was on clearance and maybe it would be fun, but your kids LOVE it and think it is the greatest thing that has come about. That is what has happened the other day. I found a game called "beginner dinner games" which you play while eating dinner. Everyone chooses a card and you play games, read poems, do funny things or answer questions that encourage conversation. Well Allison choose a card that was titled "pajama party" which allowed her to choose a day when we all got to wear pajamas to dinner and have her choice of breakfast food. On the card it suggested waffles and strawberries or waffles and ice cream. She choose to try both. Of course the night of she would only eat the waffle with syrup, but David was a fan of the waffle and ice cream.

3 comments:

Robin {keephomesimple} said...

Adorable game and we just got our first real snow here and the kids are loving it! Hey, I was wondering if you could send me your address.
Thanks!
Robin

Phebe Muai said...

Fun! We sure miss you guys!

Mariann said...

I love the blog, it makes me feel like you are not so far away. Your gingerbread house is way cool. I love the fireball chimney. Tell the kids hi and Merry Christmas from the Medinas.