I can't believe we have a five year old. The other day David rode his new scooter to the park and while I was pushing Allison on the swing I sat there being nostalgic and thinking over the last five years. Wow where does the time go.
A new bike too. Thanks grandma and grandpa! (we have been outside from 6 am til bedtime the last three days!)
With his choice of going out for his birthday, he choose his favorite. Taco Bell, as long as he got a big sprite. Funny he ended up choosing root beer.
With another party a few days later, he wanted cupcakes and birthday cake flavored ice cream sandwiches for his birthday. Yummy after 3 cheese roll ups at Taco Bell.
David had a fun day at preschool too. He was able to celebrate and have Allison come help deliver a treat to his classmates!




1 comment:
Awesome family pictures. I miss you guys and would love for us to get together soon.
Love,
Jeannie
Post a Comment