Since we are leaving this weekend we had to wear our Christmas clothes to church yesterday. David and Allison were so excited to wake up Sunday to more snow and then get to slide down the sidewalk to church. They were even more excited to be able to wear new clothes to church.
3 comments:
Too cute!!! But I do believe that your son has inherited the beautiful straight line Jones smile! :) So fun to see their church clothes! They look so cute! Love your big tree!!!!
David looks handsome and so grown up! Allison is a doll! Where on earth did you find a matching dress and shirt? Did you have them custom made? (I'm having a hard time finding anything to fit Logan he's getting so big.) Your kids really are darling Jill.
It sounds like you'll be having a fun Christmas with family this year. Enjoy! We miss you.
I love Allison's dress! Where did you find it? I've got like three "Christmas" dresses for Adalei...I couldn't help myself;) David really is getting so grown up. I think I say that every time I post a comment, but seriously:) Have fun with the fam, wish we could be there. Love you oodles!
Post a Comment