Wednesday, July 09, 2008

thanks mom and dad

We had such a relaxing and fun time, we didn't want to leave. It was sure fun to be able to play with grandpa and grandma. We loved playing games, going on walks, reading Swiss Family Robinson, eating trail mix and mangoes. Thanks for the crafts and bug night lights. David's favorite part was playing with toys and feeding chippy. Thanks for the memories!

3 comments:

Jen and Daz said...

Is mom trying to hold back the tears here in this picture? Glad that she and dad color coordinated their outfits! Love David's face...and Allison...did she misplace her goldfish crackers? :) Seriously, looks like you guys had so much fun!!! Wish we could have been there with you! We thought about you all week long!!! Love you all to pieces!!!

Emily said...

It looks like you guys have been busy having lots of fun! I love the cabin pictures, now I am excited for our trip up there next month! We hiked up to 4th of July Lake last year, it was quite interesting hiking through all the burnt up trees. We were actually there during that fire a few years ago. I hope the rest of your summer is just as fun!

Sarah L. said...

Wow!!! What a trip. My boys would love that. I can tell that your kids did too ;) Happy late B-day
sarah