Sunday, November 25, 2007

pirate beach

After eating our Thanksgiving feast we headed to the beach again. My sister and her husband (visiting from Australia) helped me hide all kinds of treasures. Then Darran dressed up like a Pirate and awaited the little ones.

David and Garrett ready to come and search for buried treasure.

Darran told them a tale of his pirate relatives that lost treasure in the beach and he needed their help to find it.

While the tale was being told, a flock of seagulls came and started unburying the treasure for us. They only got away with some packs of m&ms. We did try chasing them down and trying to get them, but it was no use.

David loved finding all the treats and the flags that marked the spot.



All the pirates playing

Allison loved walking on the beach and playing with her cousins.

She wasn't fast enough and was left all alone.



She even enjoyed the waves crashing around her.

3 comments:

Tiffani said...

I loved all your pictures Jill! It looks like you guys had such a fun time in California. It's making me a little homesick!

jodi said...

I love the picture of her all alone! What a great time we had! I said to jeff this morning..I wish we could rewind!

Emily said...

Oh my goodness... It is like an explosion of FUN! It looks like you guys all had a great time and really makes me want to hit the beach!